Monday, July 31, 2023

ERYKAH BADU SHADES BEYONCÉ FOR BITING HER STYLE

 




Erykah Badu has thrown shade at Beyoncé for allegedly copying her style — specifically, Badu’s signature type of headwear.

On Sunday (July 30), the R&B legend posted a picture on her Instagram Stories of Beyoncé during her latest Renaissance Tour stop in East Rutherford, New Jersey. Bey and her eldest daughter Blue Ivy wore matching bedazzled “IV” jerseys and knee-high boots, with JAY-Z’s superstar wife also sporting a metallic, wide-brimmed hat.

Erykah appeared skeptical about how Beyoncé decided on her choice of headwear, as shimmering, wide-brimmed hats have been her signature look for years.

“Hmmm,” she wrote underneath the picture of Bey’s outfit. She then posted a picture of herself performing in a hat similar to the former Destiny’s Child singer’s, adding: “I guess I’m everyone’s stylist. favorite chrome mirror hat.”

Erykah Badu recently wrapped up her own massive co-headlining Unfollow Me Tour with Yasiin Bey. The trek kicked off last month in San Antonio, Texas and swung through New York, Atlanta, Nashville and other cities before coming to a close in Dallas on July 23.




CARDI B'S MIC-THROWING TANTRUMS CONTINUE AS SHE TAKES AIM AT HER DJ

Cardi B’s recent trip to Las Vegas was an eventful one as she threw her mic in frustration not once, but twice.

The Bronx bombshell went viral this past weekend for launching her mic at a fan in the crowd after a drink was thrown at her while she performed at an outdoor daytime party at Drai’s Nightclub on Saturday (July 29).

Now, footage has emerged of Cardi losing her cool in similar fashion during a separate performance in Sin City.

A video uploaded by TikTok user @kfen777 showed the Invasion of Privacy hitmaker angrily throwing her mic at her DJ during a set at Drai’s Nightclub on Friday night (July 28).

Wearing a yellow dress and long blonde and pink wig, Cardi can be seen performing her 2018 hit “I Like It” inside the hotspot. When the song finishes, she yells out her name before suddenly turning around and launching her mic at the DJ booth.

As she walks off the stage, she can be seen pointing and mouthing something at the DJ, who doesn’t react and keeps the set moving by playing her new single, “Jealousy,” with her husband Offset.

It’s unclear what set Cardi off, but fans have speculated that it was because the DJ kept cutting the music during her performance.



CHRISEAN ROCK DECLARES 'NO MORE COOCHIE' FOR BLUEFACE AFTER 'SIDE B-TCH' SLANDER


Chrisean Rock has announced that her soon-to-be-baby father Blueface has crossed the line, and therefore has been cut off from sex.

The Crazy In Love co-stars have been going tit-for-tat on Twitter for a few days now, with Chrisean seemingly starting to distance herself from her ex- boyfriend while accusing the “Thotiana” rapper of driving her to drink.

But it seems that Blueface may have finally crossed a line with his recent tweets, in which he claimed that Rock was nothing more than a “side bitch” this whole time.


“When that lie detector test episode drop you guys will understand y I demoted chrisean to side bih,” he wrote, referring to the former couple’s reality TV show. “Yo main bih gotta keep it [100] even when it hurts the position I’m in my main gotta listen over a jail call if need be it’s a lot of assets involved I can’t depend on no liar.”

“What side bitch?” Chrisean Rock replied. “If u had bitches n I had n-ggas I say it was a regular toxic situation …we fell out cuz I don’t want you controlling me. ‘You ain’t my bitch if I can’t control u.’ it was cool till u started saying only u can cheat.”

She continued: “You wanted to fuck with other bitches. I never was yours I just loved you for a season of my life and that’s all. You wanted to do u, so I did me simple. Then I got tired of that so I went on bout my way fr I rather make bread alone then with someone that really ain’t with me.

“You tweeting because you are blocked. No more coochie for u blue if it ain’t you pussy no more bitch. I don’t wan fuck with u only wen I wan fuck with u so fuck u. Yo bitch ass called 5times from no caller ID. I’ma unblock yo bitch ass wen da baby gets here but for now enjoy pretending by all means I don’t give a fuck.”

Check out their exchange below:


When that lie detector test episode drop you guys will understand y I demoted chrisean to side bih yo main bih gotta keep it 💯 even when it hurts the position I’m in my main gotta listen over a jail call if need be it’s a lot of assets involved I can’t depend on no liar 🤥

— blueface (@bluefacebleedem) July 31, 2023




What side bitch ? 😂 if u had bitches n I had niggas I say it was a regular toxic situation …we fell out cuz I separated my checks. We fell out cuz I don’t want you controlling me 😂 “you ain’t my bitch if I can’t control u” it was coo till u started saying only u can cheat

— ChriseanRock (@ChriseanMalone) July 31, 2023




You wanted to fuck with other bitches I never was yours I just loved you for a season of my life that’s all. You wanted to do u so I did me simple 🤷🏽‍♀️. Then I got tired of tht so I went on bout my way fr I rather make bread alone then with someone that ain’t really with me .

— ChriseanRock (@ChriseanMalone) July 31, 2023




You tweeting because you are blocked 😂 no more coochie for u blue it ain’t yo pussy no more bitch . I don’t wan fuck with u wen u wan fuck with me I wan fuck with u only wen I wan fuck with u so fuck u 😂 yo bitch ass called 5times from no caller ID.

— ChriseanRock (@ChriseanMalone) July 31, 2023




I’ma unblock yo bitch ass wen da baby gets here but for now enjoy pretending by all means I don’t give a fuck.

— ChriseanRock (@ChriseanMalone) July 31, 2023



The latest spat between the former couple comes after Chrisean Rock’s recent admission that she’s having a difficult time determining whether or not she should get her neck tattoo dedicated to Blueface removed.

Earlier this month, the reality star took to Twitter to reveal she’d been playing around with the idea of having her ink removed. However, the decision has apparently not been easy.

“I’m trynna to convince myself to go through with the laser removal,” she wrote. “I made an appointment im just so attached to it it’s crazy [two crying face emojis].”

As previously mentioned, Blue and Rock are giving fans a messy, inside look at their dysfunctional pregnancy journey in the latest season of the Zeus Network show, Crazy In Love.

“@chriseanrockbabyy and @bluefasebabyy’s, SEASON 2 #CrazyInLove is hitting our screens THIS JULY!!” read the network’s recent Instagram caption for the teaser.

“From #ChriseanRock’s pregnancy journey, family drama to sold out crowds all while being crazy in love and experiencing the ups and downs in their relationship! Who’s ready to tune into the Premiere of SEASON 2 #CrazyInLove?! Drop those in the comments.”


E-40 REVISITS BEING RAP’S FIRST MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR MAN: ‘TRUE STORY’


On Saturday (July 29), the Bay Area rap legend took to Instagram and reposted a clip from a recent NO VULTURES podcast episode where rapper Cellski and host Lord Rab discussed the historic move back in 1994.

“E-40 just signed for $3.5million, my n-gga,” Cellski said, after which Lord Rab recalled the deal being announced in the now-defunct magazine Rap Pages back in 1994.

“E-40 was the first person on the front of the magazine with the multi-million dollar deal,” Lord Rab said. “$3million sounds normal as fuck now — no rapper was gettin’ money like that.”

E-40 mentioned the distribution deal he received in the early ’90s in his caption. “The 1st artist/CEO with a multi million dollar distribution deal,” he wrote. “I taught the people that taught you!



COI LERAY APPEARS TO SHADE LATTO IN NEW SONG SNIPPET: ‘THEY CAN’T F-CK WITH COI LERAY’

Coi Leray and Latto have had a tense relationship in the past, to put it mildly — but though it seemed, for a while, that the ladies had put the drama behind them, there’s some evidence that the beef has been re-ignited.

On Saturday (July 29), Benzino’s daughter took to her social media pages to post a video featuring her dancing to what appears to be her new tracks.

One lyric, in particular, raised a few eyebrows: “Yeah, I’m on the edge/ Hop up on that couch and roll lil Latto out the bag/ I don’t need a stylist, they can’t fuck with Coi Leray.”

The Coi Leray and Latto beef first began back in April, when Leray snapped back at Latto for shading her in “Put It on da Floor.”

Coi fired off a series of tweets calling out Big Latto for referencing her slender frame on the track. “Smoking on that gas blunt big as Coi Leray/ Bitches like to run they mouth, but I’m the type to run a fade,” Latto spits on the menacing, speaker-rattling track.

“Latto bye [sleeping face emoji] here you go taking about my body,” Coi’s Twitter tirade began. “Please do not come on here and talk about nobody BODY. Lol like seriously . Out of all things . Lmaooo ya blunt my size ? Lmaooo this shit is never ending.

“These bitches wanna be like the n-ggas so bad. Y’all wanna have rap beef SOOOOOO BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD [crying face emojis] … LITTLE MISS PRESSURE.”


“Anybody that talk about my body wants MY BODY!!!!!!!!!!!! Like real badddddd,” she continued. “If you don’t like me, support me or fwm don’t mention my name. Period. Shit don’t make sense.

“I don’t know none of you bitches in real life. Stay in y’all lane and leave me outta the bullshit. I be minding my business and showing real love offline.

A day later, Coi Leray walked back her comments on Twitter, speculating that she might have over-reacted.

“Maybe I over reacted idk,” she wrote. “End of the day. Don’t say my name for clicks and likes. Specially if we don’t speak or communicate. I’m not a big blunt small blunt. Don’t compare me to nada. Mention bitches you actually beef with. Put it on the floor but leave me out of the bs.”

In a separate tweet, Coi added that there are a lot of things that “go on behind the scenes” and that non-industry folks may not understand. However, the rapper made it clear her only worries were about “icon shit.”

Later in April, the pair squashed their beef altogether. During her performance at Coachella, Latto clarified she had no hard feelings toward Coi Leray and showed love to her figure.

“Aye, Coi. By the way, I love yo body, baby,” she said on stage while performing “Put It on da Floor.”


Coi Leray caught wind of Latto’s comments and responded with a 100 emoji, before tweeting: “It was the diss record with my name on it that confused me. Much love to Latto! Appreciate the compliment.”




SUKIHANA FINALLY GETS TO MEET DR. UMAR, FANS HAVE A LOT TO SAY ABOUT IT

Taking to her Instagram on Saturday (July 29), the “Casamigos” rapper donned a long black bodycon dress and tucked her hair in a matching black cap before meeting the good doctor, who donned a Hawaiian floral shirt and white linen pants for the occasion.

Sukihana didn’t caption the photo, but it was clear in the second picture that the pair were happy to meet one another.

The pair’s meeting immediately prompted a response, with Summer Walker leaving a series of laughing-face emojis on Sukihana’s post.

There were other positive comments from around the web, as well. In a video post made by Dr. Umar shortly before the momentous meeting — which featured the activist speaking about Sukihana in a positive way — fans showed their support for the meet-up.

CARLEE RUSSELLCHARGED FOR FAKE ABDUCTION TALE


Carlee Russell is now facing criminal prosecution, and it's all because police say she completely fabricated that wild kidnapping story ... prompting a massive, and expensive, search.

Prosecutors in Hoover, Alabama just charged Carlee with 2 misdemeanors -- false reporting to law enforcement authorities and falsely reporting of an incident. Each charge carries up to one year in jail. Hoover Police Chief, Nick Derzis, said Carlee turned herself in and was released from jail Friday after posting $2,000 bond.


DJ Envy Facing Real Estate Fraud Lawsuit, Rick Ross Responds

*
DJ Envy and two New Jersey real estate influencers are facing lawsuits alleging real estate fraud. Anthony Barone and Anthony Martini are taking legal action against Envy and his partners, Cesar and Jennifer Pina, who post real estate projects on social media, The Real Deal reports. The lawsuit accuses the trio of taking off with $1.5 million in investments for a planned 50-unit apartment project called Taylor Apartments.

The suits allege that Envy and the couple disappeared with the money without following up on the project. Posts on social media tipped Barone off to accusations that DJ Envy and the Pinas operate a Ponzi scheme, Hot New Hip Hop reports.

Despite COVID-19 being cited as a potential reason for the delay in the project, plaintiffs are still suing DJ Envy and his alleged accomplices for defrauding them.


Stephen A. Smith Blames ‘Clerical Error’ Asking If Kim Kardashian Is a ‘Prostitute’

ESPN host Stephen A. Smith claims a “clerical error” is to blame for his tweet asking if reality TV star Kim Kardashian is a “prostitute.”

In the same tweet, he also asked if her manager-mother, Kris Jenner is a “pimp.”

Twitter user @patbev21 responded, “Not cool. She has kids,” To which Smith replied: “Clerical error bro. You are absolutely right. That is being corrected right now as we speak. And for the record, I don’t think of @KimKardashian that way nor would I ever speak of her or any woman that way, which I’ve stated. That’s for checking that issue.”

Several Twitter users were quick to question Smith’s sincerity, with one user writing: ”How is that an error” and another person tweeted, “People actually still listen to this weirdo.”



Twitter user @Reggie_FBK wrote, “Man @stephenasmith stand on what you said. You said what the world already knows….. You said you would be honest on your show. That was brutally honest. It doesnt matter if she is a mother or is a woman and we are supposed to respect women Women make choices in life willingly It doesn’t make them a bad person but it is the path they chose. Theres a reason why she start crying on her own tv show when videos of her past surface on the internet. Call a spade a spade. Its not being mean. Its being honest.”

Brittney Griner Not Traveling with Phoenix Mercury on Road Trip Due to Mental Health

(CNN) — Phoenix Mercury superstar Brittney Griner will not travel with the team on its two-game road trip to focus on her mental health, the team announced on Saturday. The Mercury fully supports Brittney and we will continue to work together on a timeline for her return,” the team said in a statement.

The two-time Olympic gold medalist spent nearly 300 days in Russian custody following her detention in February 2022 and was sentenced to nine years in prison under drug-smuggling charges after authorities in the country found cannabis oil in her luggage.

She was released in December in a prisoner exchange with Russia.

The 32-year-old Griner has played in 20 games for Phoenix this season and is averaging 18.2 points 6.7 rebounds, 2.0 assists, and 1.7 blocks per game. Earlier this month, Griner participated in her ninth career WNBA All-Star game.